Our 7" Dust Mizer Assembly but also includes a sample of our Premium blades at an additional discounted rate.
1) 7" x .090 saw blade 20-7SD
1) 7" x .250 square tuckpoint blade 1725-BPRD
1) 7" x .375 Crack chasing v-blade 30-7375D
- Dustless Cutting
- Dustless Tuckpointing
- Dustless Crack Chasing
- Adjustable depth can cut up to 1 3/4” deep w/ a 7" Diameter Blade.
- Can take up to a 3/8" .375 thick V or Square Blade
- Must use auxiliary vacuum - see tech tips and troubleshooting tab for vac recommendation
- 24-230 Model Metabo 7" grinder, 6600 RPM, 15 Amp
Loop Handle (blue handle)
stainless steel dust shroud (clear lexon window)
blade and arbor adaptor nuts with spanner wrench,
adapting collar for the grinder
8’ 2.5 " shop vac hose
Rubber reducer to connect hose tot the stainless shroud
The Dust mizer is designed to be used for dustless cutting in confined areas. Best used for flooring cuts or very limited wall cuts. The size and weight of the grinder make it physically difficult to cut walls for any length of time.
With this setup, you cut on an upcut to maximize the dust collection. The better vacuum you have, the more dustless it will be. It does a great job, but nothing is 100% dustless. For shallow cuts or scoring, use a smaller diameter blade or better yet a Mizer 005 assembly with a 4 or 4.5" diameter blade.
Used for dust collection purposes only; not intended or designed as a protective safety device or guard, use as own risk